Fields of expertise
FirmCC has specific expertise in:
- Identifying the possibilities and opportunities for innovation in organisations in relation to their environment, as well as the realisation of such opportunities
- Proactively seeking and finding possibilities, people and organisations to create consensus for collaboration which will improve the working/living environment and financial results
- Creating political, governance-based and social consensus on complex issues in the field of infrastructure, spatial planning and mobility
- Taking control of or improving governance (Governance: the leading of an organisation, including the distribution of authority and responsibility, as well as accountability)
- Creating the dynamics necessary for all people involved to strive for one and the same objective
- Implementing efficiency improvements in situations of resistance or of complex and sometimes controversial interests, either in situations where several organisations are involved or within a single organisation.
First and foremost we can assist principals with independent advice or a period of interim management by applying our expertise. This also provides the opportunity for us to keep improving that very expertise, as well as our performance as individuals.